Sunday, May 31, 2009

If I Could Feel Like This..

The last week I have actually felt pretty good. I have cleaned more and worked more than I have during the last 8 months.

If I could feel like this the entire time I was pregnant, perhaps the decision as to whether we are going to have any more would be easy.

In honor of feeling like doing more than lying on my favorite couch to watch some mindless show, I went to Pike Place with Greg and Owen on Thursday to meet up with a friend of ours from high school. It was an enjoyable night buying fruit at the market - nectarines and peaches - mmmm mmmm, dinner on the Pier, and ending the night with ice cream. (I did test my blood sugar level and it was fine. Greg questions whether I should have ever been diagnosed with gestational diabetes).

On Friday it was off to the park after Greg got off from work. We ate a dinner that was not so healthy, but oh so delicious, threw rocks in the water, pet a flounder that someone had caught, played on the playground and left just as the ranger closed up the park and the sun was setting.








And now the weekend ends, and the busy week starts as I head to the office in the morning for a long day with appointments. For now, I am off to snuggle in my bed with my sleeping baby and his owl. The perfect end to a perfect weekend.

No comments: