Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Owl

OWL

I learned this week that Owl really likes me and Owen but for some reason he is really scared of Noni. (Angie). I asked Owen if he told Owl that Noni is so nice. He whispered softly to Owl. Then he turned to me and said that Owl is still really scared of her and he has no idea why.



Owl is enjoying the summer festivals with us.

He has a new name. Most of the time he is Owl, but occaisonally he is called Wise. I told Owen once that Owl was old and wise and we needed to take good care of him. So, now he has taken on the name Wise. He was even called Wisey last night.



We took a family picture of ourselves at the park last night. I mentioned that we took a picture of our family, he causually replied that we forgot owl.

We have been talking more to him about moving as we hope to buy a house by the end of the year. I said yesterday it would be fun to have a house with our family, me, daddy, him and baby sister. His response: "and Wise".

We have sewed up two holes on owl and I write this post as a tribute to the person who invented gorilla glue. Owl's missing eye that was glued back in remains in tact.

It is still in despite many wash loads and a lot of love from one little boy.




No comments: