Friday, May 22, 2009

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

I don't know what it is about them, but pancakes with chocloate chips, a little bit of butter on the top, and no syrup are tasting DELICIOUS!! At first I started out slow and ate a little one - being cautious of my gestational diabetes. After testing my blood glucose level it was fine...the next day the pancake was a little bigger...levels were still fine....the next day I ate two....levels were still fine!!!

Now I eat them freely. Any size, any number. They don't seem to affect my blood glucose at all and I love them!! The doctor knows I eat them, he was not concerned!

It is a good day when Owen wakes up and asks for pancakes!!

1 comment:

Bits & Pieces said...

Mmmmm, these have been a long time favorite of the Girl's. We make ours with mini chocolate chips and finish them off with butter and a dusting of powdered sugar. Talk about yummy perfection!!