Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Okay, I Will Play

Here are some questions that Owen answered.....

1. What is something that Mom always says to you? Lets go outside (I think he was confused by the question. I imagine he thought I said, What do you always say to Mommy
2. What makes mom happy? Daddy
3. What makes Mom Sad? Ben (HA HA HA HA, Ben was sitting next to Greg and it was the logical answer since Daddy was the answer for the last question)
4. How does Mom make you laugh? Say HI BEN
5. What was Mom like as a child? (The other answers were hard enough to get, I am not even trying on this one)
6. How old is your Mom? 2 (and he informed me that Ben is 2, Daddy is 2, and he is 2. He was very pleased that we are all 2)
7. How tall is your Mom? THIS BIG!
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play in my room
9. What does you're Mom do when you are not around? Stay home
10. If your Mom becomes Famous what will it be for? (Again, not even trying on this one)
11. What is your Mom really good at? Drinking (ha ha ha again! He looked at the water cooler when he answered this)
12. What is your Mom not really good at? Driving (That is even more funny, nothing around here that would make him say that, hmmmm?)
13. What does your mom do for her Job? Work
14. What is your Mom's favorite food? Chicken and Fries
15. What makes you Proud of your Mom? Play in my room
16. If your Mom were a cartoon Character who would she be? June from Little Einsteins
17. What do you and your mom do together? Watch Little Einsteins, go outside, and I like to ride my bike and my lawnmower
18. How are you and your Mom the same? (He ran away)
19. How are you and your Mom different? (and yet still gone)
20. How do you know that your Mom loves you? Play in my room

As you can see, he loves to play in his room. In FACT, he is gone now. He told Ben he really wanted to play with trains in his room. I heard Ben say that he couldn't go downstairs because he had to go out to the barn. Then suddenly they were both gone. He is so persuasive.

Ben was holding Owen and eating a plum. I told Owen to try the plum. He licked it to start. Then, he took a small bite. Mmmm he said and Ben put him down. He walked up to Ben a few seconds later and informed Ben he would just try the plum. He took it away from him, took a big bite and then told Ben there were more plums in the fridge if he wanted one.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yeah I love that you did it! It was fun to have them answer the questions.He is soooo Cute!