Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Love Living Here

I was talking to some of my yoga students tonight (a cute married couple) and they were telling me how they have started eating all organic foods. They said they have fruit and vegetables delivered to them weekly from a farm north of my house. After arriving home, I immediately went to the website. My first box of fruit is being delivered on Thursday. This week's box menu consists of 4 Fuji Apples, 4 Pluots, 1 package of Blueberries, 4 Nectarines, 1 bag of Red Grapes, and 2 lbs of Bananas. They deliver the box of fruit and I leave a check in an envelope on the door. I could go to the store and buy all of those things, but there is something so exciting about having a big box of delicious fruit delivered to my door, I can hardly wait! I also learned from their website why organic foods are good for you. What a great week! http://www.organicproduceshoppe.com/organic.php

On a side note, Owen threw a baseball at me tonight. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. He realized his error and ran over to me saying "sorry Mommy" "sorry Mommy". Then, perhaps guessing that I still wasn't happy, he changed his tune to say "sorry Honey, sorry Hun, I feel so bad for you, sorry hun". He gave me a big hug and of course all is well again.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

maybe they will deliver to my house? Wishful thinking :)

Kelli said...

You have been tagged it is Different go to my blog to see!