Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Why is it that kids get sick at the worst time. Owen has been fine but suddenly exhibited signs of a fever this afternoon. Why does that happen. Poor little thing. As much as I avoid medicine for us, there is something positive to be said about motrin - if for nothing else than to make poor little sick kids feel not so sick. An hour ago he didn't even want to get off my lap and now he is driving his trains around as though nothing is wrong. Hopefully he will start feeling better for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

We are having Thanksgiving dinner here at my dad's. Greg's dad is in town and will be coming over with Kati. We will also have Kristi's sister and nephew here. We are planning on eating millions of rolls. mmm mmmm.

I love Thanksgiving, there is just something so perfect about a day spent cooking, hanging out and spending time with family.

Angie and I are contemplating the Friday shopping. We haven't wanted to go in the past, but suddenly the ads on tv are calling to us. Not sure why, it sounds insane, but we think it may be kind of fun. Now if we can wake up that early, that is another story. I am not sure how fun it will sound then. We shall see.

I am looking forward to tomorrow and right in this moment, I am thankful for little babies that take their favorite toys with them to bed.

No comments: