Monday, November 5, 2007

Brainless TV

I love watching The Bachelor. I not only watch it, but I love it. There is something about it that is terribly captivating and despite the fact that they never last, even after professing their love for one another on national tv, I will continue to watch it. I just finished, (seriously love the DVR) it is down to 2 girls. Next week we get the Girls Tell All Special and THEN, the finale. My vote is for Jenni.

Owen learned his full name, Owen Stanley Leigh - he says Owen Naney A.
Greg asked him tonight what daddy's name was, Owen said Daddy Naney A.

Of course that would be his daddy's name.


Here are some pictures of him in his new clothes.

2 comments:

Dan and Patrice said...

I also LOVE The Bachelor....why do we watch these silly shows? I was cheering for Bettina...so sad!

Joyce said...

Owen is very cute! It is nice to read your blog and get to know you a little better...