Tuesday, September 11, 2012

So proud

I am so proud of how things are going with school, and by that I mean for me!

I am part of a carpool and I will not lie, it stresses me out. I am on the morning shift and the idea of being responsible for other people's children to make it to school on time is so stressful. I am late to everything. Being late is all I know, so much so that I find myself making me late when I could have otherwise been early or on time. I am always rushing to leave and I usually forget something.

Now fast forward to my first three carpool days and you can imagine my excitement for getting Ivy to school on time, leaving her school and subsequently getting Owen, the twins from next door, and a girl I had never met before carpool, to school EARLY. Mind you this has only been for a few days but it is a few days more than I have ever been early for anything.

I am so pleased with myself. Now whether I say this in January is yet to be seen, but for now I will take my three days and throw myself a party!

No comments: