Monday, April 12, 2010

3s

Three things that are good.
1. Red potatoes cooked in olive oil with a little bit of paprika and garlic powder on top. 
2. My new CD by Joshua Radin: Simple Times.  I am a huge fan.  I listened to it all day yesterday and immediately after work I came racing home and put it on (while I made red potatoes).  I totally recommend it.
3. My yard.  We moved in to a house with the property fully landscaped.  We have so many shrubs and flowers and trees and loveliness.  I love looking outside the window to new flowers and new leaves with each passing day.  There are so many colors - purple, red, yellow, white, green, red.  If this were a blog called 4s, I would add professional landscapers as their own entry.  

Three things I am going to do.
1. Turn my dining room into a playroom.
2. Make a seat cushion for my bench in the entry way.
3. Refinish the small nightstand/table that I bought on Craigslist for $7.00.

Three things I love about Owen.
1. That we never leave the house without a minimum of 3 animals and/or toys.
2. That he always calls Ivy "Sweetheart".
3. That he wanted to take a bath tonight only so he could wear his robe when he got out.

Three things I love about Ivy.
1. That she smacks her lips together when she wants to eat something.
2. That she loves to carry her pajamas around like a blanket.
3. That she dances everytime she hears music.

and finally
Three shows I am loving.
1. Brothers & Sisters
2. Parenthood
3. Glee

No comments: