Sunday, June 1, 2008

Pictures and Poses

I have not posted enough pictures....


Owen at the University Street Fair


Relaxing in the hammock


We went to the museum and he told me he was scared to go down the slide, I told him to show me how scared he was, he did this.


Owen and his new friend Mady. He told me today she is so cute. He tells everyone that he loves her. She comes to our little kid yoga class with her mom.


I told Owen to take Mady to show her something at the museum. He reached over and held her hand. He was very sure of himself.


Always posing


Owen and Mady


4 hours after arriving at the museum.


Enjoying the stroller ride at the Folk Life Festival



Playing in the fountain with dad at Folk Life



Posing even when he can't see me.


Ben and Owen at Folk Life




Owen came inside the other day and told me to get my camera so that I could take a picture of him with Porter. Of course I complied, and here they are.



Owen was outside playing the other day and I looked out on the deck, he had taken the door mat into the sun and and I figured I would take a picture rather than think about the horror of what may be on the mat that he is so innocently resting his pure little cheek on.

1 comment:

Momma J said...

Honestly Jen, you are so clever. If you ever give up law and yoga, you may want to consider writing! I think you could write a weekly column for a newspaper - really! I also laughed out loud at "Chuckie" both when Greg told me and when I read your blog. As for Owen and Maddie, well perhaps the "Leigh" Casanova has been passed on! Love you guys.