Monday, January 14, 2008

This is my day

This is my day, all day..... "O talk to daddy", "No, not right now, daddy is at work and he is busy", "Why Mommy", "Because he has things to do at work", "Why", "Because the bank told him to do something", "Why", "Because they need daddy's help", "Why", "Just Because"

"Owen, don't touch the pan, it is getting hot", "Why", "Because I turned on the oven to cook your pancake", "Why", "Because it needs to be hot to cook anything", "Why", "Because the pancake can't cook unless it is hot", "Why", "Just Because"

"Owen, it is time for you to go to sleep", "Why", "Because it is late and you are tired", "Why", "Because you didn't take a very long nap and you played all day", "Why", "Because you were at the office", "Why", "Because you and daddy had to bring mommy the vacuum", "Why", "Owen close your eyes", "Why Mom-eye"...... (I have no idea why he calls me that)

Greg claims this is how my conversations with him go as well and I am sure you can guess that it isn't Greg always asking why.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

I miss him. So excited to come in April!