Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ooops

We were driving home tonight in separate cars, the kids and I in one and Greg in the other.  I looked in my rearview mirror to see a policeman behind Greg with his lights on.  I knew he wasn’t speeding since I wasn’t speeding and I was ahead of him.  I figured he must have been texting or talking on the phone without his headset, both of which would have been hideous!  Owen was sure Greg was going to jail.  Greg called a few minutes later and informed me (ever so rudely) that it wasn’t what he did, but what I didn’t do.  Apparently, his tabs have been expired since September, 2012; and to think, he was worried when my tabs were over 1 week due.

What I didn’t do, I am so sure…..

Just so we are clear in the future:

Greg – take out garbage, take out recycling, take out food waste, kill bugs, move plants around outside, renew your car tabs each September.

Jen – everything else.

Now I cannot be blamed.

1 comment:

Bits & Pieces said...

Wow! However did he manage to make it almost an entire year before getting pulled over?!