I barely recognize myself. Let’s review:
- I just ate salmon drenched in butter with a side of honey sesame sweet potatoes. I liked them, Greg did not.
- I am going to get ready for bed soon and when I do, I will wash my hands with the liquid soap I made and I will brush my teeth with my homemade toothpaste. (Again, I am a fan. Greg is not).
- I make sure my children do a little “earthing” each day by playing in the dirt or being barefoot outside.
- I just bought a cleaner that can do everything (bathrooms, kitchen, ant killer, help with acne, dish soap, bug bites, shampoo, and laundry soap to name a few) and it actually works. It is human safe, non-toxic. I am actually a little obsessed with it. www.branchbasics.com
- I make my own fruit snacks with grass-fed gelatin.
- I lather my kids up with coconut oil when they go out in the sun. No burns yet, and it has been HOT!
- Each night before bed I put apple cider vinegar on my face.
- My bathroom looks like my kitchen.
- I cooked vegetables for myself the other night and put garlic on the vegetables, on purpose!
- There is nothing in my kitchen that was here last year.
- I planted a garden.
- I use essential oils for all of our ailments.
- We make homemade ice cream
- I am this close to trying raw milk.
and that is just to name a few.
The moral of the story: I am glad I am still married and that Greg still likes me.