Sunday, March 31, 2013

My kids are so weird

I nursed Owen until he was about 26 months. When he would want me to nurse he would come up and ask for "oh no". Apparently, at some point something happened where I said "oh no" when he wanted to nurse and he thought that is what it is called.

Ivy would walk up to me and hold up her finger and say one time. Apparently, I told her one last time one time too many.

Autumn, who doesn't talk much, pants and sings. When she first wants to nurse, she looks at me and starts panting. Then, she nurses on one side and stops, looks at me and sings a song. Ahhh Ahhh.
Ahhh. Ahhhh. We have appropriately titled it Other Side Song.

See, I told you they are weird.





2 comments:

Momma J said...

Your kids are originals all the way! I think they are perfectly charming!!!

BYU Hottie said...

I am glad I know the melody for that little song she sings. Still makes me laugh. :)