Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hot

Today is a day that the air conditioner just got bumped to the top of the to do list. I see the weather report for the next two days and it is all I can do not to call this instant. We are all hanging out in one room with a fan blowing on us. The thermostat says it is 82 degrees in the house.

In an hour I will be working out at boot camp. You can safely assume I am not totally excited for that but will work hard nonetheless. Maybe I will feel like I worked extra hard with the excess heat, or I may die, one or the other.

The kids and I had no choice but to eat tons of chocolate chips today cause we are so hot.

It was either that or buy an air conditioner today. I should have just done both.

1 comment:

Greg said...

That's funny you said that because when you weren't home after boot camp, I was afraid that you were out buying a heat pump in anticipation of the next few days.