Thursday, July 26, 2012

My expensive to do list

I feel like this list is longer by the day.
For example:

It is hot. When we replaced our furnace we started the installation for a heat pump. I need to call and get the rest finished for a mere $4000.

I had a bid on a fence and a gate. It was only $ 2000. I need to get this in as the other day I pulled up and the neighbor was in the backyard looking for her little boy. He was in the backyard looking at our baby swimming pool full of water. Please don't drown in my backyard little baby.

Owen has done a soccer camp and a baseball camp this summer and loved both. I asked him if he would like to do a tennis camp next week, to which he replied he would love to cause he is athletic. I need to sign him up for $125.

After our trial class next week, I am signing Ivy up for gymnastics for $58 per month.

Owen needs to start piano the end of next month. I am researching that to find a teacher that is the right fit. We are talking anywhere from $100 per month to $220 per month, and I totally anticipate piano will not be his dream but he has no choice and I am prepared for the struggles.

Ivy needs to get signed up for her Kindermusik class for $36 per month.

I need to get the invites out and pay the rest of the fee for the bouncy house party for Owen's birthday party. I owe $100.

We turned on the sprinklers tonight, half of them were either shooting in the air or pouring water into the greenbelt. We need to fix those and who knows the cost.

And then there is always that patio that I really want for way too much.

I just got tired thinking about this .....

No comments: