Monday, February 13, 2012

You Know...

You know you are tired when you almost fall asleep mid root canal.

You know you need to make some changes when you run in the grocery store and your son says, "Mom, you can run?"

You know you should not take your kids to the Verizon store when you walk out of there with an iphone and additional purchased accessories that total $150.00 in addition to the phone, only to realize once you get into the car and look at what you just bought, you don't need or want ANY of them.

You know when you are still writing the same blog 4 days after you started that you are busy (or have horrible time management)

and finally..

You know it is going to be a long night when you fall asleep with the kids at 9:30 and the baby cries and you wake up sure it is the middle of the night only to have the clock say 10:50. (and yes it was)

1 comment:

Heather Jones said...

love it jen you make me laugh!! So glad other people do the same things I do hehe! I swear if i don't sit down I am fine but, the minute I do I realize how dang tired I really am! How did we stay up all night in high school and still have energy I need that back! Hope you are doing good! If you come to visit I really would love to get together!