Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We only buy things we have

So for Valentine's Day Greg and I exchanged Kindle cases. This is my third and his first. Why is it my third you wonder? One word IVY. That girl is trouble. In fact right now she is sitting here with me in the bed. She just took the lid of her sippy cup and spilled water all over the bed. Her side of the bed is soaking wet. She hopped in and said she would be ok. Before that she opened her own applesauce and spilled it all over the floor then purposefully stepped in it. She just yelled at me that she is getting one book to read for bed despite me telling her it was too late for books. I turned to find a stack close to twenty.

And back to the Kindle case. I am on my third because she keeps breaking it. Somehow she always finds it and gets her hands on it. I swear this will be the last. We were happy because this was Greg's first. It would not be so easy. He put his Kindle in it's new case only to discover the screen is cracked. So while he doesn't need a new case, he does need a new Kindle. Bonus gift I guess.

I have no proof but I put my money on MUFFY.

1 comment:

Momma J said...

oooh, I could just squeeze that little girl! I love her so much... just like I do Owen and Autumn. I see her mind going 100 miles an hour! I miss them so much!