Sunday, December 12, 2010

Progress

Well, it took an entire Saturday.  I neglected my motherly duties and my kids ran around eating chips all day.  We even met up with Angie for dinner and I was still in my pajamas.  Ask her how awesome I looked and she may even tell you the story about my children running wild around Old Navy.  For sure she will include the part where I instructed them in my firmest voice to stop running away from me and to stay close.  The next thing she saw was Ivy running away.  Through her laughter and tears we decided that I could not be taken seriously dressed the way I was and I clearly had no authority over my children.  I suspect she would let you know all of this without hesitation.

But! I looked ridiculous and didn’t care because this was completed at home….

IMG_7457

And it looks good!! (of course there is nothing in the pockets, but who cares!!)

YEA ME!

(this has nothing to do with this post except the calendar would be above her head, it was just too cute not to post.)

IMG_7459 - 1

1 comment:

Emilee said...

yeah! It is funny from the same pattern how different each of our calendars look. I love that you got it done! I have 7 more ornaments to go.