Sunday, June 6, 2010

11 Months

IMG_3396

Ivy turned 11 months last week.  She started walking a few weeks ago and there is no stopping her.   I put her down on the ground in Kohl’s today and she ran around screaming and looking a little like a wandering chicken.  She was so pleased to be down out of the basket, I fear that I have opened a whole new world for her.  She rarely crawls and when she does she crawls on her fists.  She has 8 teeth, 4 on top, 4 on bottom.   She still has hardly any hair.  She seems to still be allergic to dairy and eggs and I am still keeping my fingers crossed that she grows out of that soon.  It is becoming increasingly harder as she is more aware of what she does not have.  She is obsessed with putting things inside of things.  She loves her new shoes and hates to take them off.  IMG_3808

(Jammies and shoes)

She is still little.  She loves to walk around with my phone on her ear.  She has her own ideas and is going to do exactly what she wants.  For example, she loves to look at me, make eye contact and then throw each and everything off her highchair tray.  She never breaks the eye contact and has such determination in her face.  I am guessing this is not something she will grow out of. 

It took awhile to get her here, but oh she was worth the wait.

IMG_3876

1 comment:

BYU Hottie said...

Yep. Totally worth the wait!