Saturday, July 18, 2009

Fun with Grandma Lori

My mom came up for the week and we had a great time! We spent one day at the beach with cousin Alysa.

We packed our "freezer" of food.
Brought our trusty water bottle.
And the sunblock of course. ( I have been informed there is now an spf 100. I want that.) We had our new shoes on (because he forgot to wear any and we had to go buy them - I had a lot of things to load in the car and I didn't realize that I needed to check his feet for shoes. And to think, I was worried that I didn't do my niece's hair. Obviously I had bigger things to worry about than that.)
We ate our sandwiches.

And stood on the table.
We played on the playground.
(Em: I am truly sorry about the hairdo)
and rode the ferry.
We had fun by the water with Grandma Lori.
I love you mom and I am glad you made the trip out to visit. It was fun to show you around the town and show you the things we do. Owen and I miss you already and we can't wait for the next visit!! Thanks again for coming to see us.

1 comment:

BYU Hottie said...

Holy Cow Owen is getting so tall! Wow!
I love the higher spf sunblock--I have two or three bottles of 70spf personally....
Love to read your blog, so fun and insightful into your heart. :)
-Beth :)