Sunday, October 5, 2008

Didn't You Get the Memo

Dear Greg,

Apparently you didn't get the memo. I guess I better let you know what it said...

1. Don't invite guys to play football with you that measure in at 6'4'' and weigh somewhere in the range of 270.

2. If you do invite the guy that could have actually played professional football and you find yourself running toward each other, immediately turn and run away.

Now see, if you would have read the memo before you played football today, you may not look like this tonight.
and this..
And this.

I am sorry that I said you looked like Sloth from Goonies. But you do. I am thinking that perhaps next time you should stick to the football games in the comfort of your own home. The ones that take place with you sitting on the couch. Either that, or you could take my Broncos football helmet.

Tell them your wife made you.

Love,
J

No comments: