Saturday, August 16, 2008

Making Up Stories

We were sitting at dinner last night and Owen starting twisting and pulling my hair (in an affectionate way, although he twists it so tight you would never know it was a nice gesture). I told Angie that he does that all night while we sleep. I said to Owen, "tell Noni what I tell you about twisting my hair in the night". He said with such certainty, "mommy says, if you do that again, she will, she will, she will PUT ME IN THE OVEN".

No I do not. I have never said that in my life. I actually tell him if he keeps doing that he is going to have to sleep in his bed rather than mine. I am now curious as to whether he will ever sleep in his own bed. Apparently he equates sleeping there to being put in the oven.

1 comment:

lorioreo said...

What a wonderful boy with a wonderful imagination! Love you all! Grandma Lori :)