Monday, August 4, 2008

Baseball and Dancing

Greg had a baseball game on Sunday that I finally agreed to go to (it was 45 minutes away rather than 1.5 hours). It was a nice day outside and we had a lot of fun. Owen watched about as much as he can stand, about 30 seconds, and spent the rest of the time dancing, eating crackers, throwing the baseball and practicing his slide.

In case you can't tell from these pictures, the game is very serious.




Greg always shows Owen his dirty pants following a game and tells him that he slid and got his pants dirty just for him. Owen started running and sliding. He informed me that he got his pants dirty just for me. How sweet he is to think of me. Here they are showing off their dirty pants.
Luckily I brought Owen to the game with me as this very serious game takes a very serious long time. We weren't short on entertainment. Here is Owen entertaining the crowd with my favorite dance.

No comments: