Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Owen made me a taco!!!

I cannot forget to write about my taco that Owen made me.,,, While I was working yesterday, Greg was making us some dinner. He and Owen were upstairs making hard shell tacos. Greg came downstairs and when he went back up Owen was standing on a chair, and had taken a shell and put it in a bowl. As Greg got there, he was putting the bowl in the microwave. He told Greg he was making mommy a taco. He took the bowl with the taco shell out of the microwave and carefully carried it downstairs to me. (Then he ate the taco). I WAS SO HAPPY! How cute is that!

1 comment:

Heather Jones said...

Yeah I am sooo excited,now you and Jen A. both have blogs it is so great now we can know what everyone is up to!!! It sounds like you are doing great and loving being a mom. I love all the pictures he is one cute kid he looks like you I think!!! Good luck on the music I keep thinking I should get my girls in singing!!! I love how protective he is!!!