Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy

Owen loves to gallop and march. I make him do it all the time and I tell him how much I love it.

So, the other day we were hanging out at the office and Owen went into my dad's office by himself, no doubt to play with the zen sand garden. He was gone for a minute and then came running to the door to the main office. He looked awfully suspicious. I asked him if he did something bad, he smirked and said yes. I told him to show me what he did, he ran off. I followed him and we came to a pile of sand on the floor between the two offices. Why was I not surprised. I explained that we don't carry the sand around and told him that I wasn't happy at all. He kept saying Mommy happy all with a discouraged look on his face. I sat there picking up sand. After I told him he couldn't come back to the office and I wasn't happy, he realized I really wasn't happy. He tried to help me clean up the sand and put it back. He looked at me and said Mommy happy now. I told him I still wasn't happy. When he realized I wasn't kidding, and I was indeed not pleased, he jumped up and while I was picking up grains of sand, he started galloping around me saying Mommy happy now. I was kind of happy at that point.

1 comment:

Heather Jones said...

Don't you just love kids you want to kill them one minute and they are making you laugh the next!!