Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy

I am loving these things right this minute:

1. A summer day in the middle of July in Seattle – 75 degrees, with a slight breeze and the sound of my wind chimes outside. (rather than the 95 degrees Emilee just reported to me).

2. The Edmonds summer market – lots of fresh, local, organic fruits and vegetables.

3.  The sound of Owen upstairs playing with his friends.

4. Greg lying on the couch watching baseball….no wait, I don’t love that at all.

5. Cousins.

IMG00063-20100724-1236

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love that picture. I love that she is 1/2 his size. I love the summer market. I also love that he looks like a little white ghost and I have to ask myself... is it him or the chemical free sun block (just like the review said!) :)

Kathi and Bob said...

What a great pic of the cousins. I know I am a little partial, but they are absolutely ADORABLE!