Tuesday, June 16, 2009

On the Bright Side

Being pregnant with Owen and with Baby Sister (who has no name) have been relatively the same. I was sick both times, I complained about not feeling like myself both times, I feel like I have gained about the same amount of weight both times (I don't know the actual numbers because I turn around), and I have enjoyed the same foods both times (FRUIT).

Now, granted, this time around I have gestational diabetes and I didn't last time, BUT on the BRIGHT SIDE... my feet are not as dry as the desert.

When I was pregnant with Owen, my feet were so dry. I spent many many nights walking around the house with my feet in socks. Not weird, I know. It was what was UNDER the socks that proves the point of my story. I constantly had my feet lathered in vaseline and then wrapped in plastic wrap and then protected by socks. It was the only choice.

So, although this time around has come with its struggles of its own, the skin on my feet is staying put and with two weeks left, it appears it will stay that way.

I am happy.

No comments: