Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Good Friend of Mine

I left today and Owen said to Greg, "I love my mommy". "She is a good friend of mine".

I love to be a good friend of a boy that is 3. I love to be a good friend of someone so happy and sweet. Someone that enjoys every minute of a walk that lasts 1 1/2 hours instead of 35 minutes. Someone that picks up a caterpillar with joy in his eyes and laughs as it crawls from hand to hand. Someone that watches a chipmunk for the first time while it eats a blackberry. Someone that holds his favorite owl and tells the little friend that he doesn't have to worry, that we are all going on a walk together. Someone that is so brave to feed pigeons so that his mom doesn't have to enter the coop. Someone that says he loves me throughout the day. Someone that loves unconditionally. Someone so full of joy. Someone who teaches me something new everyday.

I love to be a good friend of Owen.

1 comment:

Heather Jones said...

I decided to go private because weird people from Serbia and Austria have been looking at our blog and clicking on pictures of my kids. It freaked us out so we are going private for awhile. If you want to send me your e-mail I will add you. If you have anyone else's e-mail that may want to look at our blog let me know Thanks!!! our email is thkjones@yahoo.com