Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I made it to Thursday

Each week that is the goal. After Wednesday is done we have 2 days of gymnastics done, 2 days of karate done, 1 day of scouts done, 1 piano lesson done, 1 day of swimming done, 1 day of volunteering in classrooms done, 1 day of watching Wesley done, and 3 days of lunches done.... I made it to the homestretch! 

We still have a lot to go before Sunday, our day of rest....3 more karate days, 1 more gymnastics day, 1 more piano lesson, 1 day of dance, 1 more day of swimming, and 2 more lunches. But, it is the homestretch!!! 

Tomorrow will be fancy as I: figure out how to get Owen and Ivy to their lessons in opposite directions at the same time immediately after school, get some much needed work done, decide where our new bank account will be, finish Ivy's new homework packet that is due Friday, fight and argue with Owen to get his homework done, think about the school yearbook I am doing (notice I just said think about it.... Doing is another day), and wonder if I will get the karate newsletter done (wondering not doing), and maybe for good measure, clean a room. 

And then I sleep and rejoice that I have one more lunch to make before I get two lunch days off!! 

Thursday.... Here we come!



1 comment:

Laura said...

Eric said he saw Greg and Owen last night at scouts! Glad he is back. :) I'm already counting down until Kyler can drive and help get everyone where they need to be! We have too many activities and appointments. Yay for weekends!