Saturday, January 17, 2015

I hate computers

Half the reason that I haven't blogged much is that my computer was full and terribly slow.  In an effort to save my sanity, I used Angie's old computer, which worked until it didn't.  My dad got me a new little computer recently and it has a very small hard drive but he installed a very large supplemental drive to go with it.  I thought this would work fine and yet I find myself sitting here tonight with my programs being confused between the C drive and the D drive.  The C drive is full and slowing things down and the programs that are trying to download are getting mixed up and missing files necessary to make them work.  Sigh.  

Computers suck so here are some pictures to lighten the mood.




1 comment:

Momma J said...

I love these pictures but I really love these kids!!!