Friday, September 23, 2011

And We Wait

5 days remain. 

We are to the part where everyone keeps their cell phones close by and I feel really important when everyone ALWAYS takes my call.  The part of the pregnancy where after working all day my feet look like they have been stung by bees and I can barely move my toes.  The part where I actually wear the exact same thing for two days in a row and I don’t even care or mind who saw me both days.  The part where I lost two pounds from my last dr. visit (I like that part).  The single digits, the last Friday to be pregnant, the last weekend, the last few nights that I pull the sheets off the bed with my seal like movements as I turn from side to side, the last few days of having 2 kids. 

Dr. said I was a 3 and 60% on Monday.  

5 more days and our new life begins (but I wouldn’t mind less than 5 days).

No comments: