Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chaos

Cousins arrived yesterday to spend the week.  Within seconds there was more chaos than we have seen since last year (when cousins were here).  There are blankets, clothes, backpacks and toys all over the floor, water balloons freezing in the freezer (despite that it is 60 degrees outside), suitcases, wet clothes lying on the floor, cups of water on the counter, tv blaring in the background, angry cousins cause they don’t like the selected movie, and this is all within the last 2 hours. 

I almost went insane and had my house cleaner come tomorrow.  Then I saw the above chaos and promptly rescheduled for another date.  It was either that or I would lose my mind trying to keep it clean to believe I got my money’s worth. 

We will have her come later so that we can eat terribly, live in a mess, watch movies while we play with toys, stay up too late and thoroughly enjoy the chaos and the wonderfulness of having COUSINS!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm glad you guys get to have some fun with cousins! Kacin has been asking about Owen so once things settle down for you we'll have to have him over to play.