Sunday, May 30, 2010

I need a Chair

Have you ever had one of those days when you can't pull it together? I am having one of those today.


We found pajamas out of laundry baskets. Owen ate chicken dinosaurs for dinner tonight at 10:00 pm. Owen made his own dinner. I fed Ivy bread for lunch cause I was busy looking at pictures on the computer. Owen is asleep on my lap, I have the Bachelorette on in the background and I am not sure why, Ivy is asleep on Greg's lap, Greg is asleep on the couch. I ate a banana with peanut butter and 5 Oreos for dinner. The same clothes sat in the washer for 2 days and had to be washed again tonight. The house is a mess.


Tonight I want to watch different shows, eat different food, decorate my house with a little more life, play a little more with Owen, wear different clothes. I have an itch for change.

I am not sure what the answer is yet. I feel a change is necessary. Maybe a small change, like taking control of my life and refusing to watch the Bachelorette. Maybe a little bigger like a bunch of new clothes. Maybe just getting rid of the ones I don't wear. Maybe a crazy fun chair for the living room and doing the playroom I have promised Owen. Something. Something is in the air.


(crate & barrel)

No comments: