Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Little One

My sweet baby turned 5 months on Monday. It seems when I am in the moment of a developmental milestone, (ie sitting, teething, etc), I swear I will never forget.  Blame it on age, another baby, a busy life, whatever it may be, but I have no idea when Owen did anything.  I can’t find the unfinished baby book since the move and have therefore found myself looking through pictures to determine if he is sitting on his own or to see if he had any teeth. 
So to assist me in remembering  events I will never forget here are the developmental milestones worth noting.
First tooth – almost 5 months.  I first found it on November 23rd (bottom left)
Second tooth – December 2, 2009 (bottom right)
Sitting up all alone – 4 1/2 months
Rolling over (back to tummy) – 4 months
Rolling over (tummy to back) – she gets too mad on the tummy to try
Sleeping through the night – I am planning on never
Eating cereal – 4 1/2 months
Trying pears and hating them – 5 months
Laughing at the bad things Owen does – 5 months
Sitting in the laundry basket while mom showers – 4 1/2 – 5 months
Love you!
IMG_1828

1 comment:

Jen Allred said...

She is a cutie! Hey Jen, can I get your new address. Just e-mail me at: allredcrew@gmail.com
Thanks,
Jen Allred