Wednesday, November 9, 2011

1 Month & Only a Lunch

Owen goes to school full day on Mondays and Fridays.  On those two days I have to pack him a lunch.  He is so picky that his lunch is usually pretty boring and is often the same thing every time.  I was packing the same peanut butter sandwich, container of goldfish and a granola bar on Friday when Owen looked at me and said, “Can I have a note?”
And then it went like this:
“Yes, I can write you a note.”
“Everyone always has a note, Gavin, Austin, (and named about four other kids), everyone but me.”
“Well, that is terrible! I didn’t know you could read the note so I didn’t put one in”
“My teacher helps us read it.  Mom, everyone has a note and all I have is a lunch.”
My poor son without a note, he had to ask for a note. 
I am awesome. 

This is a post-edit blog.  I went to find out how much Autumn weighed at 1 month only to discover that I NEVER posted it.  I cannot let her be the "third", the one with nothing recorded and no pictures.  That being said, for the future:

Height: 21 inches = 44%
Weight: 8 lbs 10 oz = 30%
Head: 37 1/2 cm = 60%

2 comments:

Momma J said...

Well,there is proof that the "little things" mean alot!

Angie said...

The good part about this post is that he didn't think the note would be any less cool if he had to ask for it. :)