Friday, January 14, 2011

You know what I love?

Well, honestly, lately I feel like I love a lot of things, but the point of this blog and what is on my mind tonight = COUSINS.

I think it has been about 2 years since we have seen Owen’s cousin, Aubrie.  I am quite sure I went to Utah once to show off Ivy and I don’t think Owen came.  I think Owen came with me once and I think Aubrie was sick so we had to keep them apart.  We last saw Aubrie in Disneyland almost 2 years ago.  But you see, the best part about cousins when you are little, it is as though no time has passed at all.  Owen and Aubrie were fast friends from the second she walked through the door. 

They both had to have a cinnamon roll at Pike Place Market today, they had to ride together in the car, he was not about to go to school, the most nervous kid in the world was more than happy to sleep downstairs in a sleeping bag next to his cousin, they even KISSED.  (I am glad I missed that one, it sounded fairly dramatic).

I seriously love cousins.

And the only thing better than cousins…more COUSINS!!

(Now, if Greg’s siblings could only realize that we need a few more…..)

IMG_7813

IMG_7865

IMG_7860

3 comments:

Jen A. said...

Cousins are the best!! I totally agree. Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas and that life is good. I love staying in contact this way! Hope you have a great 2011.
Jen Allred

Patti :) said...

I love cousins too, I'm glad you are mine, we had a lot of good times.

Kelli said...

cousins are the best! We miss having you guys close by!