Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Post for Ben

Dear Ben,

I decided to post for you and share the good news... here it is:

My brother is getting married!!


I am so happy for you and want you to know that.  I am so glad that we have so many good memories in our life and that the bad memories are behind us.  I am proud of you everyday for the struggles you have overcome.  I realize each day how lucky I am to have you as my brother.  We have always laughed together, in fact, I am sure it drives Greg crazy, but you seem to make me laugh harder than anyone else can.  Those nights playing video games into the wee hours of the morning will always be some of my favorite times, even if we never made it through Ferris Bueller.  (I mean honestly, who decides to put on a movie at 3 am.).


I am happy that you have found someone who loves you so much and who will be there for you. I am glad that you found Kelsey. 


Love,
J

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hooray! I am so happy for both of them! will you tell him from me that I am excited?

Kelli

Joyce said...

What a cute couple. We heard the big news but it is great to see some pictures. Keep us posted on the wedding date and details please!

Hansen Family Blog said...

Congrats Ben! So excited!